July 2021 event

Manfred

Event policies will be the same as in July:

• Registration opens on Friday July 16th at 7pm
  • Online registration only, all entrants must prepay via PayPal - there will be no onsite registration or payments
  • In order to provide a good experience for everyone, the entry cap will be 100 drivers
  • Novices will be allowed
  • Spectators will be allowed, but must stay in paddock or outside the iron fence - not allowed in grid, next to the equipment truck, etc. We will expand paddock to provide more space and we ask that you continue to keep your physical distance from others not in your household
  • Masks: recommended for unvaccinated people
  • Run/work: A works for B (comp runs only), C works for D (time only runs), vice versa - if you skip time only runs you can leave early, the website now reflects this correctly

Bring way more water than you think you'll need, expect serious heat.

• 2 weeks later...

I inadvertently, registered for the Sierra Vista event and their registration closed prior to me realizing that I made a mistake, and I could not cancel the entry.  I did send them a separate request to cancel but, I may have been charged via PayPal for their entry fee.  When I tried to complete my registration for the AZ Border event for July 25, the Paypal was trying to charge me with a default of "Two" in my Shopping Cart.  I did change the number of items in my cart from two to one however, I am not sure who gets my money now.

Additionally, I received two email receipts from Paypal.  It appears that the payment did go to AZ Border Region SCCA and not Sierra Vista however, I may have been charged twice.  The transaction ID numbers are:  5FJ91779VL426561N and 398854753L8006729.

Will I be charged twice for this event?  

Please let me know and please help, because I need it.

Thanks

Edited by Nokones

On 7/16/2021 at 7:21 PM, Nokones said:

I inadvertently, registered for the Sierra Vista event and their registration closed prior to me realizing that I made a mistake, and I could not cancel the entry.  I did send them a separate request to cancel but, I may have been charged via PayPal for their entry fee.  When I tried to complete my registration for the AZ Border event for July 25, the Paypal was trying to charge me with a default of "Two" in my Shopping Cart.  I did change the number of items in my cart from two to one however, I am not sure who gets my money now.

Additionally, I received two email receipts from Paypal.  It appears that the payment did go to AZ Border Region SCCA and not Sierra Vista however, I may have been charged twice.  The transaction ID numbers are:  5FJ91779VL426561N and 398854753L8006729.

Will I be charged twice for this event?  

Please let me know and please help, because I need it.

Thanks

I see two separate payments from you. I refunded one of them.

My plan........Sweet Water Village (exit 175) north on the 587 -> 87 to the 60 west to 101 north. Adds 16 minutes to my trip home.

Thank you, Manfred.👍

See map...... I like maps better.......

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 5.51.14 PM.png

Edited by smeyers
Added Map

5 hours ago, Jon said:

Just want to make sure there's no weather cancellations or issues with tomorrow's event...?

We run rain or shine. (Snow is a no-go, yes, it's happened, no it won't happen tomorrow.)

We will pause the event as necessary if lightning comes close to enough to create a safety issue.

See you all out there!