August 2021 event - Marana double header

Manfred

A couple reminders, since we run into this for every two day event.

• Both events are completely independent entries in our database. If you want to run both events, you need to register for each event separately.
  • Please don't forget you need to pay twice if you register for both events.
  • Reminder, there is no integration between the website and paypal, it's just a dumb link for you to send us money. So when you successfully pay and then come back to edit your entry, the website doesn't know you've already paid or how much.
  • Because there's no integration, if you cancel your entry, you need to email someone (payments [at] azbrscca.org is best) in order to get a refund, if you qualify for a refund
  • I can't remember the last time I actually denied someone a refund. But you have to email me or I don't know!
  • No really, please email. Sending me a PM or a text message does not notify everyone who needs to know that you cancelled and makes it hard for me to collect that information.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:10 PM, BMcFarland said:

I may have accidently registered for the sat event twice (only paid once though) as I was trying to figure how to include sun as well. Later found the separate sun registration and did that one correctly.

It's not possible to double register for the same event unless you created two separate accounts.

If you go into an event you're already registered for and register "again," it simply updates any changes you may have made to your original entry.