Registration is almost open!

Dave

FWIW, SCCA National also uses MSR for its events, and even though I (and others) can’t attend most of those events, its nice being able to review the list of entrants for each. Helps let you keep track of one’s friends.

I’d like to ask that you enable that feature for us locally. I believe it’s a setting with the MSR features. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by smeyers
Typo

In order to view the attendees, you have to be an attendee. Just logging in to view the list when you are not an attendee won't allow you to view the list. The AZ PCA events are the same way. Other organizations have their settings different whereas, you do not have to be an attendee or logged in.

4 hours ago, Lisa said:

Late cancellation: Eugene Dean, my husband will not be able to attend today and he was scheduled in the C group.  If there's someone on the wait list, maybe they can join the C group.  I'll be there though!  My first time back in 20 years.

It’s my first time back in about five years. Really looking forward to it! 

5 hours ago, Honda33 said:

It’s my first time back in about five years. Really looking forward to it! 

How did you do today?  I was lucky I did not DNF and kept on the course.  I think my best time was 53.  It was really fun and look forward to next month when it's cooler.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:01 PM, Lisa said:

How did you do today?  I was lucky I did not DNF and kept on the course.  I think my best time was 53.  It was really fun and look forward to next month when it's cooler.

Ok, thanks for asking. Running all seasons was a challenge but I had a blast! 

• 2 weeks later...