Sept autox registration opens tonight at 8

Kim Kemper

Hrm... I see that now...

Each Pre-Registered SCCA member driver can invite up to 2 guests each, max 29 total per session, first come first served.  Please add invited guests to your driver registration on MSR.

Is that going to change anytime soon?  I don't think I'm opposed to being a member, but I didn't realize that it would restrict this event in any way.

Edited by morbid

5 minutes ago, Nokones said:

At the end of the registration process on the page that has the link for downloading the AMP waiver and the Speedwaiver, the Speedwaiver link directs me to the event last April.  Just so you know.

Thanks Kenny, I thought I got them all fixed...

30 minutes ago, Banner said:

Where are was this option available? I could never find it. 

never an option but the website was enhanced to show future events and they are on MSR. For example within MSR the go live date for Oct is displayed, see below, so please mark your calendars, or request MSR to send you a reminder 

E16D815F-0899-4D69-9E57-EAD8A969524E.thumb.png.c284b8801a72f04ee6067df3af8b9820.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the visual. I’ve signed up for reminders for the rest of the events, but, this is new.

In the past, somehow, I would always receive an MSR email notice of future events. I still do for Sierra Vista and Tucson events. I suspect those Clubs do so as a service.

In any case, I’m now set.

12 hours ago, Todd A said:

When I tried to register, it is telling me I am waitlisted even though I did not choose any options with a waitlist.

Groups A and B are currently sold out, C and D still available.  I believe you must first cancel waitlisted registration before registering again for a available group.