September 2021 Event

Nokones

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Nokones said:

Outstanding. Thank you. Are we going to use the South Gate?

I think from now on, we plan to default to using the north gate. We like that there are dedicated lanes for turning onto the access road from both directions, rather than having to slow down in a travel lane. It's probably safer for everyone.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

First time (hopefully) novice who wants to join my friend for some team driving this weekend,  but I don’t have a helmet.  Are the loaner helmets he told me about using in the past still available for this weekend’s event?

Mike

See this answer below:  

On 8/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, DanG said:

We are allowing loaner helmets again, and will have them on site.  Use and cleaning of the loaner helmets is up the the individual user.

As long as the site is not flooded like it was earlier in the year we should be able to hold the event.  looking at wunderground they are predicting <.1" of rain and more of that finished while we are sleeping, so I expect we will be able to have a good event tomorrow.

You might want to throw a trash bag or two in your car to cover the items to you take out.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:28 PM, DanG said:

As long as the site is not flooded like it was earlier in the year we should be able to hold the event.  looking at wunderground they are predicting <.1" of rain and more of that finished while we are sleeping, so I expect we will be able to have a good event tomorrow.

You might want to throw a trash bag or two in your car to cover the items to you take out.

Or you can be like me and know it was going to rain, then forget your umbrella and not bring a jacket lol.