Looking for a co-drive

JustinM

Hi everyone, I am new to the region (from Colorado) and curious if anyone is willing to have a co-driver for the October 16th event?

I am partial to RWD/lightweight cars and have driven a ton of STX over the years, as well as STU. Open to street class cars as well.

Also, how do the ABCD run groups work? Is it work one and run one, or is morning/afternoon a separate event?

Thanks!

I have an 05 GTO, not exactly light, but I always welcome anyone that wants to ride along!

Currently due to covid restrictions, AB and CD are split into separate morning/afternoon sessions. You will get a work assignment for the opposite run group you signed up to drive in, IE if you signed up to run for C, you will work D, and vice versa.

Justin,

So I know of you from your Youtube content and I have a competitive STX car that I would normally not have a problem with you co-driving. The only issue is that the tires on it have the possibility of chording at this next event, maybe. So I would feel bad if your ride for the event was cut short due to tires reaching the end of their life. They are a 70 run set of A052’s including a Fontana Champ Tour. 

Have you had any offers for a co-drive yet? 

Edited by Matt U

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification and lost track of things.

Thanks @desertrat22225 for the offer (assuming you are open to a co-drive and not a ride along 🙂 ) and info on the run groups. So it sounds like you run/work one of AB or CD (morning or afternoon)? I'm used to an all day event in my old region(s), but I suppose that was pre-covid too.

Hey @Matt U! I would definitely prefer an STX co-drive. Just let me know on the tires/situation, I understand and there is always more events to come. I haven't driven (autocross) in about 1.5 years, so just looking to knock the rust off and get back out there.

Justin