Waiver and Timing & Scoring Help - During Run Groups

kvenisn

In an effort to improve how events run we are looking to recruit some regular people to help with Waiver and Timing & Scoring during run groups.  To work Waiver you must be an SCCA member (i.e. annual not weekend).  For Timing & Scoring we are ideally looking for people that have done this job with us before.

If you are interested in helping in either of these areas please send a message via the forum to me and cc:

Faith Hare (Waiver)

JBucki (Timing and Scoring)

We are looking for people to help this event and long term.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, AutoXChris said:

Well I can’t figure out how to direct message in this forum, but @JBucki, I helped out on timing for group B last time, I’d like to make a mainstay in that group. I am. Missing the November event unfortunately. But glad to do it. When I register, I put Other. In for timing

Awesome, thanks Chris. We'll get you added to the T&S work list.

Can you please post your full name in your signature so folks know who you are?

9 hours ago, JBucki said:

Awesome, thanks Chris. We'll get you added to the T&S work list.

Can you please post your full name in your signature so folks know who you are?

I tried. This forum is a bit rough to navigate. Not sure how to setup a signature. It’s Chris Simons. 

• Thanks 1

To add a Signature line (please everyone do this so we get to know you), click on your name in the upper right corner, account settings, and then to the left is "Signature". Add it there. First and last name, and any other details.....cars, classing, etc.    Any questions?

Thanks.

Edited by smeyers
  • Thanks 1

To send a message via the forum click on the mail icon on the top right and select "compose new".

Chris, are you driving a 2013 VW Beetle in this event?  There is also someone registered as a guest.

Regarding the signature line, having something that indicates who you are is either a rule of the forum or is supposed to be.  Can be your first name, last name and in your forum name or your signature.  The intent is that these forums support in person activities and we want people to be able to connect the real life person to the on line person. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, kvenisn said:

To send a message via the forum click on the mail icon on the top right and select "compose new".

Chris, are you driving a 2013 VW Beetle in this event?  There is also someone registered as a guest.

Regarding the signature line, having something that indicates who you are is either a rule of the forum or is supposed to be.  Can be your first name, last name and in your forum name or your signature.  The intent is that these forums support in person activities and we want people to be able to connect the real life person to the on line person. 

Correct. I am driving the 13 Beetle.