Good Honda mechanic?

cheesefries333

• 1 year later...

When I was in an accident with my Honda, I was in shock. I was sure it was my fault and I was ready to accept responsibility for what happened. However, when the police arrived on the scene, I realized it might not end the way I expected. I was charged with causing death and criminal charges. I was in a panic and didn't know what to do until I was advised to contact an attorney with agp law who specializes in car accidents. My attorney was a real lifesaver. He helped me prove my innocence and represented my side in court. He also recommended me a good mechanic who was able to repair my Honda after the accident. Thanks to him, I was able to avoid a criminal case and get my car back in perfect condition. I am very grateful to my attorney and mechanic for their professional help and support in a difficult situation. I now know that if I have a problem on the road, I have reliable professionals who can help me out of any situation.

Edited by Helen09