Round Two Images

PhilVeitch

Rough day of shooting yesterday, super harsh light, shadows, messy backgrounds and haze, plus the course was difficult to shoot. On the plus side the black and white looks cool! As as last time, you can claim your free image, screen shot the one you would like and fire me an email at phil@veitchcreative.com and I will get it to you.

We left a little early, the sun was getting to me but with nearly 2000 images, so should be something of everyone!

https://veitchcreative.smugmug.com/Car-Racing/SCCA-Solo-Round-Two/

PHL_0108.jpg

PHL_0268.jpg

PHL_8069.jpg

PHL_0230.jpg

• Like 1

Really? I spent about five minutes scrolling and never made it to Group C, let alone my Group B. There’s gotta be a way to jump sections to shorten this process.

Even in a long PDF document (like the SCCA Rulebook) I can “fast scroll” and keep those pages moving fast. Not with this. It pauses the effort as (I guess) each page or two reloads. Takes forever.

Please share some shortcut for us (me?). Or am I missing something? Help?😵💫

I only use an iPhone for this stuff in an emergency. Usually use an iPad.

So I went to my desktop computer (also a Mac) and found that things scroll much more quickly. This is doable.

Thanks for the hint, Lance. Got me thinking. Bet I wasn't the only one frustrated. Do NOT use an iPhone or iPad to view these pics.

Edited by smeyers

I have the smugmug site showing full size resolution images so searching on a cell is kinda slow, I could break it up in to groups next time with separate memory cards and upload as groups. Will take a little longer to process but I can do that.

PS I did upload 1998 images!

Edited by PhilVeitch