Draft Results Posted on Live Timing

kvenisn

Draft results for the event are available via the Live Timing link on the home page.  Please note for the most part we only have everyone's fastest time loaded but feel free to reply here with any timing correction requests.

We are still working to get the results loaded to the normal results link on the web page but it may be Sunday or even Monday before that is resolved.

Thanks,

Kevin

I ran my Subaru BRZ, not Glenda's Veloster N. (I'm not allowed access 😂 ). Josh was supposed to change that. Somehow MSR apparently chooses cars randomly from your Garage, since I did not choose the Veloster. I thought it would carry over my last active choice, the BRZ, but MSR did not. Be aware.

Also, Lee Reforma should be in DS Open, and not Novice. He had graduated by winning Novice last Series. Guessing the same thing must have happened to him, the system just chose for him.

Edited by smeyers

Hi! I’m Aaron, one of the new guys to the group. I ran a C Street Miata in Group B (B16) and got a 52.259 on my fifth run. It looks like my times were recorded successfully on the paper timing sheet that was posted earlier; however, I didn’t make it onto the preliminary “Live Timing” list. Thank you for your help! 🙂

-Aaron Skolnik