Sound check

morbid

Would it be possible to get an updated sound check at this upcoming event if I'm not registered for that event?  I finally got my car's issues sorted, and am planning on attending next month's event.  My car is only a little louder now, but if it doesn't pass then I was hoping I'd have time to do something about that.  I just want to make sure that I can run at the December event and not get rejected, since I missed events 1-3 already this season.  Thanks!

57 minutes ago, morbid said:

Would it be possible to get an updated sound check at this upcoming event if I'm not registered for that event?  I finally got my car's issues sorted, and am planning on attending next month's event.  My car is only a little louder now, but if it doesn't pass then I was hoping I'd have time to do something about that.  I just want to make sure that I can run at the December event and not get rejected, since I missed events 1-3 already this season.  Thanks!

Based on the AMP calendar there is a track event scheduled on Saturday so I would doubt we will be running AMP sound checks on the track 

another approach   get a free db app for your phone    have friend stand 50 feet away (off the road) with the  phone pointed straight at road with car passing at top of 2nd gear    that should give you a pretty good indication of where your car is at  remember 96 db is the AMP limit on getting a sticker 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1