Photography question

Tom Boardman

Hey all, back before covid forced us to forego full day events and TOs, I was taking photos with my DSLR during the run groups I neither ran nor worked. I've been really wanting to get back into it again, but for obvious reasons I can't snap photos while running after cones on course.

My question is, is it possible for me to sign up to run & work for the afternoon session, but arrive on-site for the morning session to take photos (or vice versa, run morning and take photos in afternoon)? I know AMP has a maximum limit of people that can be on site at once, so I wasn't sure if something could be worked out with me being on site for the full day.

I wouldn't necessarily need to be on the track itself (though I would like to if possible), and all my photos will be free, public domain, and contain no water marks, as its just a non-professional hobby of mine. Quality wouldn't be nearly as great as Phil Veitch since I don't have all the super fancy equipment or experience 🙂
Here are some examples from 2019

Thanks!

Edited by desertrat22225

Years ago, we used to have Photographer as an option for a work assignment. It's a decision for the managing members of the club whether they want to bring it back, but I know lots of people liked the photos. What happened to the portal where the club used to host all of those photos that were taken at events?