12-12 Video Thread with some 2022 PAX comparisons

Matt U

So I will kick things off for the videos. Pretty happy with the run, though there was a bit more time left in the back two corners around stations 4 and 6. Still good enough for 3rd overall.

As we are looking for 2022 to come around, I did a quick top 10 PAX comparison to see where things will move next year. 

PAX.JPG.8d2746e434f4c215e5d36c924df4a692.JPG

Edited by Matt U
Jay had the wrong PAX

29 minutes ago, ziemsj01 said:

Any recommendations on cameras for recording runs? Seems like a good way to help figure out where I can improve. 

I keep it simple and download the TrackAddict freeware (which holds 3 videos and slew of data), use the phone camera, and a Ram Mount X-Grip w/suction mount. This can be had for about $50-$70. I mount just to the left of the windshield. 

Mostly I track G-ratings (lateral, acceleration, braking, and acceleration) top speed & %’s braking across the runs.

You can get real serious and integrate with improved GPS systems, OBDII scanners, Go-Pro Cameras, iPads, SoloStorm or pay for service on the TrackAddict which can run you several hundred dollars or more. The trick is to have a secure mount to assure non shaky videos.

Edited by Zuko305
Information