Main forum schedule

SEymann

1 hour ago, SEymann said:

FYI, Unless my browser has an issue, the Az solo website says the next event is May. 

On the home forum page to the right side is a calendar of up coming events.   Also near the top of any forum page is a calendar tab that you can click through the up coming months and see what is scheduled.

Edited by Todd Hare

I’m not “all-knowing” about this Forum/Website stuff. I learn about what I need to know to get done what needs doing. But.......

It seems to me that many newer folks don't even know we have a website. Lots of important info resides there. List of officers, supplemental rules, helpful hints on what autocrossing is and how to prepare, hints, Pylon Press, and more.

The Forums has a calendar, yes, bit if someone only knows us from the Forum, how would they ever become aware of the website?

The Forums previously was one link/button on the Website. Not so now.

Just seems like we’re in a transition that’s not done yet. Is there a plan?

10 hours ago, Todd Hare said:

On the home forum page to the right side is a calendar of up coming events.   Also near the top of any forum page is a calendar tab that you can click through the up coming months and see what is scheduled.

What I am speaking of is the left side that says:  

Next Phoenix/AZSolo Autocross:

May 17th, 2020 - AMP