Registration for Jan 16 Event opens tomorrow evening

SSLance

Hello all,

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year as well.

Registration for our Phoenix AZ Solo Region January 16 event opens tomorrow night at 8 pm.  We decided to open registration on Thursday evening just for this event so that all of us didn't need to alter our New Years Eve plans just to be around a computer to register.  Next event it'll be back to it's normal Friday evening opening.

This will be our first event under our new SCCA Region banner and while most things will remain just the same, a few things will be different.  For starters, we opened a new Motorsports Reg account for the new Region and you may be asked something in this regard when you log in the first time to the link below.  We attempted to transfer as much as we could over from the previous account, but just be aware there may be subtle differences when you first log in.  I'd suggest logging in ahead of time just to be sure instead of waiting until go time when registration opens.  If any questions or issues, just hollar at Registrar.

http://msreg.com/AZSpring1

Also, the new entrance is open at AMP, it is where the new street lights are up on Camelback but as of this I'm not sure if the street lights are operational yet.  Just know that you'll enter the facility about 300' or so to the East from where you used to enter.

I think that is it for now, can't wait to get the first event for 2022 under way...

Lance

• Like 2