Speed Waiver Link

Banner

Thank you. I thought I had seen that before but was not able to locate it. I just found it,  for the benefit of others, you can find the link by going to the billing section and then select the invite of the event to be attended.

Edited by Banner

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 11:52 PM, Banner said:

Thank you. I thought I had seen that before but was not able to locate it. I just found it,  for the benefit of others, you can find the link by going to the billing section and then select the invite of the event to be attended.

On 1/1/2022 at 9:19 AM, cgroppi said:

For those looking (like me) the speed waiver link is NOT in your event receipt email. You need to go to the receipt on the motorsports reg website or click on the “For a complete receipt, click here” link in the email. 

The Speed Waiver has also been available on the on home page of the website for the past year. It however did not get updated when we switched over our motorsport reg account. I have gone ahead and updated the home page to now link to https://phxsoloregion.speedwaiver.com/ which will bring up a list of upcoming events currently it is just the Jan event. 

screencapture-azsolo-2022-01-11-18_48_05.thumb.png.267ecd48f92a620da7570394c451a14c.png