Jan 16 event video thread

SSLance

Loved the course today, shook things up by giving the small cars lots of slaloms without being punitive to the big cars much.

First 2 runs in Barney looked promising, then the clutch crapped out.  Thanks to Mike for letting me jump in his car to finish my runs.

Here was my 2nd run ( 49.1xx) on the new 3 link.

I don't think the clutch is a big deal to fix parts wise, but the trans will have to come out to diagnose for sure.

Edited by SSLance
  • Like 1

Here's mine, and I'm glad my new goofy turndowns seemed to make the dB meter happy!  I've had to leave prior events early because of my clutch, but I decided to launch very easy and then hammer it, and no clutch smell!  I'm hoping the clutch will last me until the summer break.

• Like 1

Fantastic course, great elements, good sweepers. Apologies in advance for the rotated view. Taken using TrackAddict & iPhone. Fastest time was 46.4xx. Top speed was recorded at 63.6mph recorded at the finish,fastest on course was 61.8mph with left / right G's recorded at 1.24 / 1.30 respectively.