Sundays Images Spring Event 1

PhilVeitch

Files are now all uploaded! The new camera body is amazing, resolution and detail are superb but file size is 30mgb+ per image sometimes

Two changes, I can no longer do the free image (13 hours of work plus gas and food adds up), but...If you buy any images I will send you a free one! Second If you buy 5 images or more I will discount the rate to $10 each but you need to contact me so I can set the gallery up, smugmug has not got this feature unlike other platforms.

I have added file numbers to all the images this time around for identification. I can also offer high quality prints and prints on metal, ask me for details. Hope to have a sample table set up at the next round.

Morning Session Images

Afternoon Session Images

If anyone has any issues please reach out     phil@veitchcreative.com

AZ SCCA Solo.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I just wanted to say thank you Phil!  I autocrossed for a while 20 years ago, when my youngest was just a baby.  I took a long break from autocrossing and recently started up again.  Then with the COVID restrictions until recently, she was finally able to ride along with me on Sunday, and you captured those moments really well!

• Like 1