Phoenix AZ Solo Region logo items

Kim Kemper

We now have PASR region logo items (hats, polos, t-shirts, etc) available for purchase on the SCCA website. On the main website under Menu select Shop then SCCAGEAR.com, then select Region Gear and when selecting your item (size, color and region) please note that Phoenix AZ Solo Region is listed in the correct alpha position on that drop down.  Note that our goodie store is in process and will offer even more items in the coming days, stay tuned! 

528098919_regiongear1.thumb.jpg.c6e09274014e11dede28e0ad7475d689.jpg

• Like 4

Weird, when I go to "Region gear", it just lists Men's and Women's.  If I click on Men's, it then lists apparel with "REGION LOGO HERE" on them.  This is from a desktop, and I also tried their mobile site.

Do you know if you need to make an account on that site for the region specific items to be displayed?

1 hour ago, morbid said:

Weird, when I go to "Region gear", it just lists Men's and Women's.  If I click on Men's, it then lists apparel with "REGION LOGO HERE" on them.  This is from a desktop, and I also tried their mobile site.

Do you know if you need to make an account on that site for the region specific items to be displayed?

the region drop down only appears once you have select a specific item to purchase and you are selecting color and size. As best I recall you need to set up an account as that site “Region Gear” is not SCCA but a vendor selected by SCCA. 

• Thanks 1

Kim, so our Goodie Store will not be done locally, it’s been farmed out to an SCCA National vendor?

OK, been playing with this for twenty minutes, and gotten nowhere. I did find it seems you can forget the SCCA Website and just go to the "sccagear.com" directly. Then it appears you need to set up an account, that seems to be unrelated to any SCCA Member account? Like a separate account for Merchandise?

I get to this, and it says to "Sign In"? Kim's above says "My Account", like he's already signed in?

Help?

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 6.10.01 PM.png

Edited by smeyers

19 minutes ago, smeyers said:

Kim, so our Goodie Store will not be done locally, it’s been farmed out to an SCCA National vendor?

Also, does that then also mean you have to be an SCCA member (set up an account) to access? Or is there a separate merchandise account? 

Scott 

Please read my first post. Our goodie store “is in process” and Morgan is working out the details. Separate and apart from that  SCCA has a vendor that we are using to place our new logo on a select number of apparel items. In the past, being a sub part of AZ Region we had no ability to have our solo logo on the SCCA merchandise. My limited understanding is there is a separate merchandise account. 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

the region drop down only appears once you have select a specific item to purchase and you are selecting color and size. As best I recall you need to set up an account as that site “Region Gear” is not SCCA but a vendor selected by SCCA. 

Thanks Kim, I see it now.  I missed that middle part where you said to select an item.  I just saw the screenshots and saw that you pick the regional menu... and assumed it would display all items specific to our region.  I played with it and see that all those region items have the option to put our region's logo on it.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...