Recommended Tire Shops near San Tan?

NickB

I have looked at some past threads and seen The Lift Shop(1 hour 10 minutes away) and Performance Automotive & Tire Center ( 25 minutes away) mentioned.  If I have to make the trip, I suppose I'll come up with some reason or another but I'd love to hear if anyone knows a reliable installer closer to San Tan Valley where I'm at?  I prefer to pay a little more and get high quality work as opposed to risking it for cheap. 

Performance Automotive has been pretty good and they will give you a discount for being a SCCA member. There are/were two not related Performance Automotives so be careful. The one to use is on Superstition Springs in Mesa.  Some Discount Tire Stores are also good to use.

Edited by Nokones
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Nokones said:

Performance Automotive has been pretty good and they will give you a discount for being a SCCA member. There are/were two not related Performance Automotive so be careful. The one to use is on Superstition Springs in Mesa.  Some Discount Tire Stores are also good to use.

Yup, that's the one I was looking at, I suppose a 25 minute drive won't kill me.