Recommendations on where to take a BMW with wonky air conditioning?

Cashmo

Please delete this post if not appropriate for this forum.  New to Tucson and not sure where to take my car, (2009 BMW 128i).  In August a buddy back in WI replaced the Schrader valves and recharged the system.  Things were fine for 3 months but now it blows outside temp air again.  I'm looking for a recommendation on where to take it for service, ideally in north Tucson.  I've found a few places that advertise AC service as a specialty but I thought one of our autocrossers worked at an import shop.  Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I had the exact same work done on my E46 M3 a couple of years ago at a Christian Brothers franchise in Chandler - all is well.  Not sure if there  is a franchise in the Tucson area.

This is a very simple repair and I was told that s-valves can be hit or miss for quality, so you probably just need to have the same job re-done. 

• 4 weeks later...

Days late, dollars short.

I've used Group One Motorwerks for about 15 years, always happy with the service.  On Dodge, north of Ft. Lowell.

I think he's gotten a little pricier over the years, but, always worth it.  Stands behind the work, if it's not right, let them know, they'll make it right. 

Cool guys.   Tell Bart that Bob sent you. 

• 4 weeks later...