Annual Tech Reminder

phxsteele

Just a reminder that all full SCCA members, non weekend members, are eligible for Annual Tech. This saves you the hassle of waiting in line to get your car teched. This also helps expedite the whole day. The sooner we all get through Registration and Tech the sooner we can have the drivers meeting and get more runs in. There is a pinned post above that has the forms to print out. I will personally print our a few spares for this month for those that don't have a printer or if forgot yours at home. If you need to fill the form out while in line at tech I will ask you to circle around and go tot he back of the line so we can keep the line moving. 

While this is not mandatory at this point it really does help the day move along. There are no disadvantages to having annual tech. 

Reminder that Annual Tech is only available to full SCCA members. If you pay the yearly membership fee you are good to go.

Feel free to message me or see me at the track if you have any questions. 

Thanks

Chris Steele

Chief of Tech

Driver wristbands are now done at registration when you check in. At tech we only tech cars that don't have annual tech and place a small dot sticker on the larger sticker you receive at registration with your info. If you have annual tech all you have to do is registration and then prep your car foe the day. 

• Like 1

The Annual Tech would also help facilitate the registration process for the March 12, Test-N-Tune event so everyone can get boo-koo runs. More Test-N-Tune event details will follow after the event tomorrow. Also, everyone that gets their annual tech done by tomorrow will get a free lunch at the Test-N-Tune event. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BMcFarland said:

I've been told I have annual tech despite never applying for it or even knowing what it is. So I take it I don't have to go through the tech inspection que? How do I get the number on windshield and a wristband (there's only one wristband now?).

Unless you brought an annual tech form (see below) and presented your car at the Jan event in the tech line requesting an annual tech, and then recd a sticker for the car you don’t have an annual tech. You can print the form and bring tomorrow to remedy the situation and avoid the tech line for the rest of the year, after Feb. 1C577549-BC2A-40E7-BFDB-560E2A4A71F0.thumb.jpeg.fb3359cb3163d42757f641a6129fdee6.jpeg