March 13th Videos

civil

This driver just couldn't pull his head out and put together a decent run yesterday.  The punitive elements directly after the sharp turns just didn't fit my car or driving style I guess.  Still had a great time and CAM-T had an epic battle with the top 4 spots separated by about 4 tenths of a second.

My camera didn't record my 50.486 run but here's my 50.7xx last run. 

Best part was, 2nd event in a row the car drove back home under it's own power!!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Nokones said:

The course was designed for the Porsche GT4s Miatas.

Fixed that for you 😉 The GT4 by no means sucked out there but my ideal GT4 course design would look quite different than Sunday's design. Definitely a speed maintenance course with very few opportunities to utilize throttle. Still a fun time and managed my first ever FTD.

Run 3 - 46.729

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, JBucki said:

Fixed that for you 😉 The GT4 by no means sucked out there but my ideal GT4 course design would look quite different than Sunday's design. Definitely a speed maintenance course with very few opportunities to utilize throttle. Still a fun time and managed my first ever FTD.

Run 3 - 46.729

Thanks for fixing it.  I think the fix from the day before definitely helped for Sunday.  I doubt that the GT4 would suck anywhere.  It would have been interesting to see how my Cayman GTS would have done yesterday against my Corvette Grand Sport and they are both in the same class, AS.