Chev or GM Service center contact

SSLance

Call Ken Ashby, Service Consultant, at Sands Chevrolet, on Waddell Ave. If you mention my name he'll charge you double so he can make up for all the discounts he gives me. He is a straight shooter. They have a bunch old guy mechanics that knows their stuff. I have had great luck with them.

On 5/3/2022 at 4:07 PM, SSLance said:

Thanks Kenny...

John Sheldon at Gateway has serviced several of my vehicles and has served me well for many years.

The Corvette goes to Arrowhead Cadillac should it need work beyond my capabilities. 

Lance,

Others folks on here have had good things to say about Earnhardt Chandler (>Freeway Chandler). 

Recent experience with minor Camaro warranty work at Courtesy on Camelback was meh.  

I need to find a place that won't jack up the dash doing the Takata recall on the old Silverado. 

Thanks everyone.  This was a touchy one and I was hoping to find a service writer that I could be honest with and that would understand and still treat me right.  

Ultimately though, I just decided to go another route as it seems even the dealer "fix" if I got them to do it wouldn't be any better than what I'm dealing with now...so I'm just gonna send it and see how it goes.  😄