Out with the old on with the new!

Quick introduction first

My name is Eric Theis and I own TreadLogic Mobile Tire.  You may have seen our van at the last event.   Although I do not have a car to compete with I do have a good friend Dakota who drives a G35 that we "sponsor".  After attending the last event I was bitten by the bug again and hopefully will have something to flog on the course soon.   I grew up around autocross with my father taking me to many events.  About 12 years ago I did compete in a couple of autocross events in Phoenix with my 94 Mustang GT.   I was then drawn to the off road community and started racing desert races on my dirt bike.  Fast forward to now and I sold my last dirt bike and hope to get into a safer area of motorsports. 

I will be at the May 22nd event with our Sprinter.   If you have any old tires you need to dispose of please bring them by the van and I would be glad to get rid of them for you.   If you have any tires you would like mounted I can do that as well.  $15/tire to dismount and mount a tire.  Cash preferred.  

See you at the races !