How Quickly Does Registration Sell Out?

Mach5Mk5

I was hoping to make it for the June 26th event at Musselman, but not sure if I'll be able to make it depending on what's causing my GTI's misfire and how long it'll be to fix. Does registration for Tucson events typically fill up fast like it does for Phoenix area events? Or would I probably need to register as soon as it opens this Friday to get a spot?

6 hours ago, Jamal B said:

The only time I recall it selling out is when there was a hard attendance limit.  I've been able to register as late as Thursday afternoon.

Thanks! Good to know I don't have to worry then. I got an update from the mechanic already and the car should be good to go tomorrow or early next week.

No limits on registration so you should be good to register all the way till the Friday before at 7 PM

As a general note we would much rather a person register and not show up than to not register and show up and have to fit them in.  If you are in this camp e-mail registration -at- azbrscca.org and lets us know that you can't attend.

On 6/18/2022 at 9:50 PM, DanG said:

No limits on registration so you should be good to register all the way till the Friday before at 7 PM

As a general note we would much rather a person register and not show up than to not register and show up and have to fit them in.  If you are in this camp e-mail registration -at- azbrscca.org and lets us know that you can't attend.

Thanks! Good to know. I'm gonna have to skip this one after all, had some medical stuff come up and not going to make it unfortunately.

On 6/18/2022 at 9:50 PM, DanG said:

I'll further add that I have never denied a refund request. Weather, mechanical, emotional, astrological, whatever.