2021 Arizona Autocross Schedule

smeyers

Greetings! Welcome to the evolving 2021 Arizona Autocross Schedule.

Please keep this Topic to just dates and related facts. I would appreciate any discussions and questions be held under their own headings please. Typically I will list events open to ALL CARS and MARQUES.

I do this to encourage cross-participation across all Clubs, to help build the sport in Arizona and keep it healthy.

Sierra Vista moved their March date one week later to help avoid the three Club conflict.......

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 10.27.58 AM.png

Edited by smeyers
Updates

There is nothing “official” about this thread. I started it to help promote participation in Solo programs across all Clubs that accept entries from all cars and marques.

So, I only produce and maintain the “summary” small calendar posted here, with information provided by all local/statewide Clubs on the websites and associated calendars. I got the AZSolo dates from the AMP calendar, as well as the PCA dates. Tucson and Sierra Vista dates I get from their websites when posted.

I also post any known upcoming dates for only SV and Tucson on the Forums Calendar, as another more visible way to help others know about these events. I do NOT post the AZSolo dates there or on the AZSolo Website. Dave Hurt does those, as official Club functions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, Wiggy, no can do. I do provide the calendar dates and what Club to contact for all necessary information relative to the events. You have to go to each Club’s Website for that info.

BUT....... I do receive email reminders from at least from Tucson and Sierra Vista that their registration is opening, and perhaps from Motorsports Reg too for AZSolo. Maybe even PCA on MSR. I can’t recall for sure.

I can share with everyone that if you go to the Tucson/SV registration page (used to be called Mind The Cones) they show when registration opens for each Club. I know that MSR does too.

Those are pretty good reminders......Would you believe I then put those registration opens alerts on my computer calendar with automatic alerts?😉😎👍

Yeah. I’m that much of a Solo addict...... sad, isn’t it.🤦‍♂️

• smeyers changed the title to 2021 Arizona Autocross Schedule (Updated 12-21-2020)
  • smeyers changed the title to 2021 Arizona Autocross Schedule
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 9:47 AM, Dave said:

Most likely will be another test and tune day.  Or possibly will be a special two day event, we'll see what we can come up with...

Was a decision made yet if it is a Test & Tune and a regular event or a special two-day event for March 13/14?

Edited by Nokones