Early Registration opens Wednesday at 8 pm

SSLance

Hello All,

Early registration for PASR members only to the Phoenix AZ Solo Region Fall 2022 Event 1 on Sept 17 at Arizona Motorsports Park opens this Wednesday August 31 at 8 PM MST. 

At 8 PM Friday Sept 2, I'll remove the restriction for PASR members only and everyone else can then register.

http://msreg.com/PHXAZSOLO2022Fall1

What this means is everyone will be able to see registration once it opens on Wednesday, but those that have not chosen PASR as their Region of Choice will not be able to complete their registration until Friday at 8 pm.  There is still time to contact the SCCA at 800-770-2055 and make the Phoenix AZ Solo Region your Region of Choice if you’d like to take advantage of early registration.  You must let me know if you do this so I can add your name to the list manually. 

Below is what will be New and Different while registering for this event:

(1)  You will first see an option asking if your car has a sound sticker on it or not that you will have to choose.  If you do not have a sound sticker, Please choose Run groups B or D and we'll send you through a sound check at 8:00 AM after tech closes and before the driver's meeting (assuming the road course is not rented out between now and then).  Tech can also provide provisional sound approval at their discretion.   

(2) We are going back to a full day schedule for the Fall Series.  This means drivers will have 4 run groups to choose from (A, B, C and D) for your competition runs and you will be assigned a work assignment in the appropriate group based on the run group you choose.  A and C work for each other and B and D work for each other.

(3) You will also see an option for Time only runs for an additional $15.00.  If you chose this, you’ll see the option to choose run Groups E or F and you will be assigned another work assignment in the opposing run group. E and F work for each other. 

(4) Regarding Invited guests, the procedure we’ve used in the past will still apply, each driver can invite up to 2 invited guests to attend the event with a max of 50 total.  Once 50 guests have been invited you will not see this option any longer.  The driver will still be required to make sure their guest completes and brings to the waiver station their Speedwaiver needed for entry onto the site.  You also must put your guest’s name in the Additional Comments box on the entry, if you do not put their names in the box it will not let you complete your registration. 

(5) If you have a co-driver driving your car in the same run group as you, select their name from the Co-Driver drop down box and also please put their name in the comment box below the option.  This makes sure that registration spaces the drivers out far enough apart in grid.

Lastly, Pat the BBQ guy will be on-site from 11-1 serving lunch at the driver’s expense.  $10 for bbq sandwich, chips and drink.

That’s it for now.  Reply back if you have any questions or concerns…

Thanks,

Lance

• Thanks 1

I disable the edit function as I start to assign work assignments because if the driver goes back in to edit registration after I edit them, the whole entry will revert back to the original entry...causing me grief, frustration and errors. 

Right now you are driving F and working E in Time Onlys

Just drop the registrar a note of what you want to change and I'll make it happen.

Thanks,

Lance  

1 hour ago, SSLance said:

I disable the edit function as I start to assign work assignments because if the driver goes back in to edit registration after I edit them, the whole entry will revert back to the original entry...causing me grief, frustration and errors. 

Right now you are driving F and working E in Time Onlys

Just drop the registrar a note of what you want to change and I'll make it happen.

Thanks,

Lance  

Ah I see; makes sense! That’s exactly what I wanted to make sure, couldn’t remember which I’d signed up for, so I’m all good. Thanks Lance!