EARLY REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING EVENT

Nokones

2 hours ago, civil said:

So with Registration only open to PASR members that means the Tucson Members can't register early? I assume the club has open slots for everyone else after the PASR members register, right? I'm seeing most run groups are Sold Out. 

Or...  It is possible to be members of both Regions as another option.  Right now there are 15 spots left open in Group D and plenty in both Time Only groups still.

11 minutes ago, civil said:

Oh that's an option to belong to multiple regions?

Yes you can. You'll have to email or call SCCA to add the second region. I think there's also an option to add another region when you renew on the web, but you have to wait until renewal time to do it. You do have to pay dues for both regions, but an extra $20 a year is probably worth it to have the early reg benefit. 

5 hours ago, cgroppi said:

Yes you can. You'll have to email or call SCCA to add the second region. I think there's also an option to add another region when you renew on the web, but you have to wait until renewal time to do it. You do have to pay dues for both regions, but an extra $20 a year is probably worth it to have the early reg benefit. 

Thanks for the info. I'm good with supporting both groups.