2022 Fall Event 2 pics and videos thread

SSLance

Super fun fast course today, thanks course design team!!

Here was the best I could manage on my wore out tires...can't wait to get the fresh rubber bolted on.

Can't wait to watch the fast guys videos from this course, I bet they were flying!!

• Like 3

Spent the morning working to knock the rust off after 6 months out of the hot seat. Big thanks and thumbs up to Stephen King for stopping by numerous times to chat and get me thinking critically about my driving and approach. Knocked a half second off on my last run after thinking about using the brakes better to get the car turned on entry.

Comp 45.2

I saved most of my mistakes for Time Only, including a big spin at the start slalom after grabbing 3rd with a bit too much exuberance... Grip definitely felt better with the lower sun, not sure I improved my driving all that much.

TO 45.0

• Like 2

Here is my fastest run. The video is a little shaky from a new mount I’m trying. This was a 45.805 which was good for a very close 2nd in CAM-T. 

I really enjoyed the course. It was open enough to tempt you into over driving but allowed speed when you put the car in the right spot. 

• Like 3