Work Assignments and Grid #s posted Nov 13 Event

SSLance

Hello Racers,

Registration is full and we have started a waitlist for the Nov 13 event.  Please review your entry details on the attendee page and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/FA1BC0D7-D9AF-FCBF-F3128E363B9BDD7C

Check to make sure I have co-drivers noted and spread far enough apart in grid and that work assignments will go smoothly with run groups.

Even though we are full, if you'd like to attend, go ahead and sign up and get on the waitlist.  At the last event at one point we had 10 people on the waitlist and they all got into the event as cancels came in.

Remember that only those people on the guest list with a completed Speedwaiver will have access to enter the site.  We are at full capacity and will not allow any person not a entrant or on the invited guest list to enter. 

Thanks,

Lance  

Registration has closed...

I've had to shuffle a few grid numbers and work assignments around so please double check yours here and make sure it's all good.

https://click.pstmrk.it/2ts/www.motorsportreg.com%2Findex.cfm%2Fevent%2Fevent.status%2FuidEvent%2FFA1BC0D7-D9AF-FCBF-F3128E363B9BDD7C/j-AU5zMN/cP88/GnH_cCGm94

Let me know as soon as you can if you can NOT make the event or if you need me to make any adjustments to your entry.

We have 7 drivers on the waitlist trying to get into the event that would appreciate as early notification as possible should they get in.

Otherwise, see you all on Sunday!!

Lance