Scratch Built Lotus (Locost) Super 7

btcsxj

First off, super excited to get back into autocross. Was a part of this group in 2013-2016 before we moved to Texas and drove an NC Club in STR at the time. We've moved back to AZ since then and I've also built myself a Locost 😁

I've been reading through the rules and i'm pretty certain this thing will fall under E-Mod as the catch-all for weird fast stuff, but after reading through E-Prepared... if this thing is based off a production vehicle, which the seven was, would it possibly fit there? Not overly concerned about being competitive, just looking forward to thrashing this thing with you all and want to show up with the the right idea of what class I should be in. 

Car is in the final stages of the build and i've set my sights on the March test and tune event as it's first! 

Some Specs on the car:
225-45/r17s NT-01s all around
3.5L Buick/Rover Aluminum V8 w/ EFI & 5-Speed
Independent Rear Suspension w/ LSD 
Expecting the weight to be a little heavy for a Locost ~1,500lbs
No Aero whatsoever

Car likely wont be registered by then, is this an issue?
As far as safety equipment, it has an external battery kill switch, fire extinguisher and 4 point harnesses. 

Not sure what else might come up with tech. I see that it's an annual tech now, which is nice, but I would like to make my first event as easy as possible by posting here instead of just showing up with it. 

Edited by btcsxj
Missing detail