Timing issue.

Patrick sullivan

Hey, after the series 4 event today my times for cam c hadn’t updated, the first one went in but none following had been updated. After checking the timing sheet I did have accurate times listed just they haven’t made it to the live timing (picture of timing attached). The times are for Patrick Sullivan with the 2017 Chevy Camaro ram in group B 1st car to help clear confusion. 

Best regards, 

Patrick Sullivan. 

E0BDC101-C08B-4CB8-85A7-1879EA9287F4.jpeg

I ran in the "C" Group and I had a time of 46.992 on my 4th run. I noticed there was no cone penalty added to that run. I hit a cone approaching the finish and the results do not reflect the cone penalty unless the cone miraculously popped back up or wiggled its way back into the box upright, which I don't have that kind of luck, should reflect the cone. I don't believe that omission of the cone will not make any difference in the overall difference in the class or PAX standings.

My first run took out the last cone before the exit... I have the scuff mark and video proof of it too  😞

It was my slowest time, so it doesn't change anything.  I just wanted to mention it to ensure there was proper awareness for the suffering that cones endure.

13 hours ago, Nokones said:

I ran in the "C" Group and I had a time of 46.992 on my 4th run. I noticed there was no cone penalty added to that run. I hit a cone approaching the finish and the results do not reflect the cone penalty unless the cone miraculously popped back up or wiggled its way back into the box upright, which I don't have that kind of luck, should reflect the cone. I don't believe that omission of the cone will not make any difference in the overall difference in the class or PAX standings.

Hey Kenneth - Our audit sheet showed a cone on your 4th run so I've added it to official timing. You're correct that it makes no difference in class or pax standings.

3 hours ago, morbid said:

My first run took out the last cone before the exit... I have the scuff mark and video proof of it too  😞

It was my slowest time, so it doesn't change anything.  I just wanted to mention it to ensure there was proper awareness for the suffering that cones endure.

Hey Scott - Neither our electronic or paper audit times indicated a cone on your first run and since it would have no effect on results I'm going to leave it as is. The radios were very busy with cone & DNF calls during C group so it's possible the message from course was never received by timing. Thank you for the honesty.