12/11/2022 event & Fall Series results

JBucki

Jason,

Can I still download the results as an Excel ?   I think I've done that in the past and maybe I just forgot how or...?

Reason is just to see all my run raw times.

Pretty sure I had one in the 38's with a botched slalom. I drove one extra cone in the 1st slalom, so would be a DNF. Motor was running semi-ok that run. Just goes to prove one shouldn't try to seal a glance at the AFR while driving a slalom.

Oops, scratch my question!

I just saw that the live timing shows all the raw times.

Thanks

Edited by Chuck

The first event’s results from Thomas Triolo are TJ Triolo. I finally realized I could use my preferred nickname on MSR. 🙂

Also, in my class of GS, my competitor Bruce Benaglio’s time is missing. I believe he had a fast time of 52.225, I think he was C group and drives a 2012 BMW 328i.

8 hours ago, enigmabjb said:

Jason there are no times posted for me, I ran in Group C (C29) and Time Only Group E (E14). 

Hi Bruce - My apologies, I was notified of an issue with your times not saving and forgot to follow up on it. They should be showing now for both event and reason results.

7 hours ago, Mach5Mk5 said:

The first event’s results from Thomas Triolo are TJ Triolo. I finally realized I could use my preferred nickname on MSR. 🙂

Also, in my class of GS, my competitor Bruce Benaglio’s time is missing. I believe he had a fast time of 52.225, I think he was C group and drives a 2012 BMW 328i.

Hi T.J. - I updated your name for first event. Season results reflect the change which brought you to 3000 points on the season now that event 2 (966) is a drop.

14 hours ago, JBucki said:

Hi T.J. - I updated your name for first event. Season results reflect the change which brought you to 3000 points on the season now that event 2 (966) is a drop.

Thanks Jason! I appreciate it. Somehow my car got a win. Now if only it would stop killing its control arm bushings and CV axles lately 😄