DEC 11th pic and video.

Jason J

2 hours ago, Jason J said:

Great course this weekend. It was very challenging in my beast. We set a goal to try and get into the 49 second range and made it on our last TO run. We were pretty excited. Can’t wait for January. 

Really nice production on your video, Jason - loved hearing the celebration at the end! Great footage of the cars in paddock too. 

This was my best TO run (43.257s) - tried my best to make our police officer friend Brian car sick while riding shotgun 😁

• Like 9

Great Vids! Thanks to everyone who helped put the event on, this was my first event participating. Great track layout and really enjoyed it! Sorry if I forget anyone's name who I met I'm horrible with names.

I was running group A and working Group C but I managed to grab some photos of Group B. I'll upload a link to the gallery on my website for viewing and then a link for anyone who wants to download the photos. I'll be updating it as I get through the photos, I took a ton so taking my time a bit. Thanks again for the great event and cant wait for January. 

Photo Gallery:

https://az41media.pixieset.com/phxazsolodec11thgroupbpics/

Photo Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12DVOWmEEgFq6ipE60zx65gf-oSDCPVDE?usp=sharing

Edit: Forgot to share my best lap too - Old gopro so footage isn't the best. 

Edited by AZM3DIA
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, Jason J said:

Great course this weekend. It was very challenging in my beast. We set a goal to try and get into the 49 second range and made it on our last TO run. We were pretty excited. Can’t wait for January. 

Great job on the video Jason and reaching your target time.  

This is the only digital evidence I have of the event...but it doesn't show just how much we all enjoyed the course, the event and especially the comradery with our fellow competitors during all aspects of the day and the banquet after.  It was awesome!    

20221211_100717-X2.jpg

Edited by SSLance
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, AZM3DIA said:

Great Vids! Thanks to everyone who helped put the event on, this was my first event participating. Great track layout and really enjoyed it! Sorry if I forget anyone's name who I met I'm horrible with names.

I was running group A and working Group C but I managed to grab some photos of Group B. I'll upload a link to the gallery on my website for viewing and then a link for anyone who wants to download the photos. I'll be updating it as I get through the photos, I took a ton so taking my time a bit. Thanks again for the great event and cant wait for January. 

Photo Gallery:

https://az41media.pixieset.com/phxazsolodec11thgroupbpics/

Photo Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12DVOWmEEgFq6ipE60zx65gf-oSDCPVDE?usp=sharing

Edit: Forgot to share my best lap too - Old gopro so footage isn't the best. 

Those are some great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSLance said:

Great job on the video Jason and reaching your target time.  

This is the only digital evidence I have of the event...but it doesn't show just how much we all enjoyed the course, the event and especially the comradery with our fellow competitors during all aspects of the day and the banquet after.  It was awesome!    

d8H1s_9MVS40GlU-hC-cB1xKyv0bVvS0ezJ_Ho8pIMmOl3KZQxI9kifr5GpmuaqRVzHl2RAgCb9BZr64UGyKqhHyO9lKVMKhoxRgwbqOY_YKE-sp-iPLLUAiZaQDES-oRnGIq1i2j_yN80xDhtMziJ5uMHMj7qsCdSGVOMdebgboUmHhnflS8g6j3ppg87WvXuKuxfXAakEjKyerLV6Q83v7xy3OBMxuhLNj_sn1tFcDIBll8mi5cMWIubFxM-jc9X2JN9fULTzQrzTdPcW2qWqICJemXx2X066r1pR2BNsIjCOeIe6TtPCkkxfVKx3VoitnzCVUoqu8YbDt5uVfMs7v8lk_sz80DBLo9J99pJpFKOPcEy8Z9t3K1NfFJZIgHchdmIFp-LUKC6C1uc9yacxPR5mzt9LPR_dFzYdN08H4yhbGJS8pykON-VYCsGi1PSroYIOIwfO5V1hRD3ZlYadgPIjHmn86F_rPw44QMsNAuIF4HOjb8y_WnPTgd9e-vseQeU9z0XJ5In5ttu4ai90uXOcUTlUTUA0fwRSEo1ZyIR6PYGXT1R_B_zmLbik6UcrTjmRONEGVqsuBRHlLUXeymVnlqp5P4B6fmJwaIfgnqDakj0XTn5e38PB7mnkLjzcqwAtxsPlDt0DPJb8_cIDaQzTHIj4CdY65jnL1vJeYnLXWGqQfZDm_bQ3ztPsLszgxOAI0XUOUvDdLog0ezfjk1txaLPE_mKGILodYCdvj9TKbpIyuddHWbZtzpIaeP-fK0PyQcXwobwakBvuUy33U7jGag7o0QEcxtOb2OUVOlK8wbMaTQNXwFZlPqfi1TTFTLWSlDftxTJW_xQMEfACDtM9yXHd_NKSGhmp-yLB3K9qP2eWZcH5Ejw_5jAIuzZy9MpiLeUPHbbWirGUxtpksVujj01-GXo-iop_Z0ADTZ3CXkyieBWrQZ-yOqsUwwnW7WrX7sh9Twgzbixk7p8iP1uclDerq9B3WTkUNf9A2ycHEO4qlfmY=w1250-h937-no?authuser=1

Hi Lance, I don't know about anyone else, but your long link doesn't show anything for me.

Has there been any thought about having a youtube account for the region, that could at least manage playlists for all the videos for each event?  I thought that would be a really cool way to watch all the videos, as well as having regional representation on that platform.

Had lots of fun on this event's course!  I decided I wanted to really push how hard I can go and ended up spinning a couple times.  Though I only had one clean run, my favorite run has to be my fastest lap at 52 seconds that hit two cones.  Can't wait for next event!

• Like 4

Struggle bus all day due to poor set-up using a combination of AO52's upfront and RT660's on the back. It was not a balanced combination by any means. The Yokes despite being at 1/32nd tread still were potent. The RT660's, despite having plenty of tread, performed poorly (as anyone who witnessed the CAM worthy 360).

I can clearly see where I left an extra second or more on the table with poor execution of throughout the slalom sets.  This was my fastest run at 47.4XX + 1. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, scotturich said:

I decided I didn’t like any of the cones so hitting them on 4 of my 5 runs was therapeutic.  This was one of my clean runs in the MK8 

Scott, thx so much for getting my new little hatchback in the opening photo. Maybe someday when I grow up I can drive as smooth and fast as you. RON H

• Like 1