Day One PASR Tour March 4th Pics/Video Thread

civil

Great 1st day back to autocrossing after 20 years!!!  Made some new friends, re-met some old friends, and started to find out what my car likes. Thanks Mike Hitt for taking that first run with me and giving me some pointers, Amanda Hitt for giving me his tire pressures 😉 (my old tire pressures from my Taurus were way off 🤪) and everyone else that came by and chatted me up.  Made a lot of progress between Run 1 and Run 5, the car is a lot faster than I am at the moment, hopefully maybe I can break into the 40's tomorrow.  🙂 

Run 1: 

Run 5: 

• Like 4

Couple of fun courses this weekend, hard on equipment and tires, but fun once you got it right.

Here was my 45.283 from Saturday.

After some coaching from Brian Peters I ran a 44.551 in Time Onlys but had GoPro battery issues so no video of it. 

And here is my Co-driver Patrick's 44.861 from Saturday

• Like 3

Really enjoyed working things out to execute this course well. It took me until my 4th run to pick up the right visual cues for executing the long sweeper through the middle of the course as a single feature rather than breaking it into multiple bites and inputs. Unfortunately, my camera borked that run, so here's video of the 46.4 on my 3rd run rather than the 45.0 I ran after I got things figured out.

• Like 4