Day Two PASR Tour March 5th Pics/Video Thread

Eric Evans

I would like to thank everyone for helping this 63yr old kid to get faster. So many folks to to thank. Must say my Pro-Am partner this weekend, Brian Peters is a Cone Whisperer. Kind of like he was inside my head seeing everything I was doing wrong and kept working on fixing it. Beyond that, every person I was able to talk to was way more than happy to help with hints. All helped so much Thank You All. 

• Like 3

Really challenging and rewarding Sunday course. That opening slalom was surprisingly tough with the awkward entry - super fun the couple of times I set it up right. I also found the final walloms tough to execute - only got that sequence right on a handful of runs.

My best day 2 run: 

• Like 5

The second day was a bit frustrating for me because I felt like I was executing things well, but the lap times really weren't reflecting what I thought they should have been until the last run. Firing up the excuse machine: I ran in A on Saturday versus D on Sunday, and I think the surface temp difference with the high sun didn't play well with my tires; I think my mid-2018 date code Rivals with 130+ runs on them may finally be cooked and ready to send off after the April event as they really didn't seem to be giving good grip until I got them properly hot at the end of the run group. I ended up at a 47.2 on my last run, and that really felt ragged and overdriving from inside the car.

• Like 3