AZ Solo Autocross Spring 2021 Series Event 2 info

SSLance

Registration for the AZ Solo Autocross Spring 2021 Series Event 2 February 13, 2021 opens at 8 pm this Friday evening.

http://msreg.com/AZSpring2

As similar to our last several events, the same covid restrictions will be in place.

• Masks will be required, except while driving.  If you don't bring a mask, you won't be able to participate.
  • Only pre-registered drivers will be allowed on site.  This means no spectators or guests!
  • There will be no onsite registration for this event.
  • A and B groups will run in the morning, C and D will run in the afternoon.  If you are in C or D group, you can not show up on site till noon.  You will be turned away if you show up before then.  Gate open at 630 am for morning run groups.
  • We will not be providing loaner helmets, you must bring your own Snell approved helmet with a 2005 or newer rating.
  • Water will not be provided on site, so please plan accordingly to bring your own.
  • There will be no food vendors on site, so please plan accordingly
  • Special processes will be in place for waiver.  Check your Motorsportsreg event receipt for additional instructions.
  • If your car does not have a sound sticker already, you MUST register in either A or B group, there will be no sound tests in the afternoon.
  • Instructors will not be available at this event.

Hope to see everyone there!

Feb 2021 AMP Waiver

Please download, print sign and bring to event.  

AZ Solo AMP Waiver Spring Series 2.pdf

SpeedWaiver link for SCCA waiver for the February event:

https://azsolo.speedwaiver.com/kcgrk

When registering for your Speedwaiver, please use the exact name registered on MotorSportsReg.com.  Kenneth on registration means Kenneth on Speedwaiver also (ie: not Ken).

PS: Please consider downloading, filling out and bringing your Annual Tech Form below with you to the event if you are a SCCA member.  Having your annual tech card significantly speeds up the pre-race procedures for everyone and can lead to more runs for everyone...and that's what we all want right, more runs?

Annual Tech Form

Please download, print, fill out and sign then bring to tech to get your annual tech card.

ANNUAL_TECH_FORM.pdf

ANNUAL_TECH_FORM.doc

Additional event info found here on calendar

Edited by SSLance

For what it’s worth, seems to me that only authorized/appointed Club personnel should be able to access and creat a calendar event in this Forum. Az Region, Tucson, Sierra Vista, PCA, and other recognized Clubs of similar interests.

I foresee a real “cluster” if everyone and anyone can add dates to this Forum calendar. Dave had always maintained the AzSolo calendar events, as it should be. A Club appointee. I only added other club’s upcoming dates with links to that Club’s website for related details, since this Forum was new and was not sure every other Club knew how to access the Calendar. So I volunteered to do that.

My only goal is to advance the sport of autocrossing, and I think people knowing well in advance those opportunities could only help build participation for ALL Clubs.

In my case, as soon as dates are known, they go into our family activity calendar.

Does this message mean the event is already full?

”Currently nothing is available to register for you. This is either because of date or other restrictions that prevent you from selecting any options. Please contact the registrar for details.

In your case, the problem is because your profile has no membership flags. As a result, you can't see anything! Ask the registrar to add the attendee or instructor flags to your profile and you will be able to register.”

Just added myself to the wait list for C (but honestly I will take a spot in any group)...I'm so frustrated with myself that I didn't check the forum last week!  Oh well.  Please remind me how wait listed people get notified if we are in.  If someone cancels before the event, we get a notification...??  If no notification, should I plan to show up and see...?

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, aweZome28 said:

All signed up. Working "A" and running "B. What is the procedure for the sound check?

For the February event there is another organization that is renting the track so we cannot do AMP sound checks that day, cars will run on a provisional basis (which means if our tech thinks the car will pass you will be permitted to run however if tech does not believe the car will pass your registration fee will be refunded). That said if a car blows sound running provisionally that car is done running. The vast majority of stock cars with stock exhaust will pass.  

Just a reminder for those folks registered, be sure to sign the Speedwaiver, print out and sign the AMP waiver, and print, fill out and sign the Annual tech form if you haven't done so already. 

Feb 2021 AMP Waiver

Please download, print sign and bring to event.  

AZ Solo AMP Waiver Spring Series 2.pdf

SpeedWaiver link for SCCA waiver for the February event:

https://azsolo.speedwaiver.com/kcgrk

When registering for your Speedwaiver, please use the exact name registered on MotorSportsReg.com.  Kenneth on registration means Kenneth on Speedwaiver also (ie: not Ken).

PS: Please consider downloading, filling out and bringing your Annual Tech Form below with you to the event if you are a SCCA member.  Having your annual tech card significantly speeds up the pre-race procedures for everyone and can lead to more runs for everyone...and that's what we all want right, more runs?

Annual Tech Form

Please download, print, fill out and sign then bring to tech to get your annual tech card.

ANNUAL_TECH_FORM.pdf

ANNUAL_TECH_FORM.doc