AZ Solo Autocross Spring 2021 Series Event 3 info

SSLance

2 hours ago, Nokones said:

Since, the Saturday Test & Tune event will be an all day event, if I am not able to be on-site in the morning, will I be able to arrive around noon and get my car teched and registered for the afternoon session? I would appreciate an official answer to my question. Thanks

Did you not fill out an annual tech form yet?  If so, you are good to self tech. 

I know Chris and I plan to be there Saturday morning to tech cars, but not sure on how long either or both of us plan to stay since we are not running. 

I'm also not sure how long Josh will be there to enter you into registration...I'll try to reach out to him to confirm.  

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

Cool. Thought so. I'm a drag racer as well so if it even sprinkles it's canceled. 

Racing in the rain is a blast!  Working course in the rain, not so much... 

Of course, I'm used to a bit more rain where I came from than the "sprinkles" that we get here in sunny Arizona...   

11750686_10204799361044880_7584832840358536150_n.jpg.0ed08d54c163831dee2e6687581a6ad8.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nokones said:

Since, the Saturday Test & Tune event will be an all day event, if I am not able to be on-site in the morning, will I be able to arrive around noon and get my car teched and registered for the afternoon session? I would appreciate an official answer to my question. Thanks

Ken

Regrets no, tech and reg will only be open for the morning.  If you need to cancel the entry, the club will refund your entry fee and offer your slot to the next person on the waitlist.

6 hours ago, Clifton said:

So if we print the tech form, fill it out and bring it with and already have a sound sticker are we good for the afternoon groups? I think so but I don't want to be wrong.

You are registered for Group C on Sunday.  Bring the annual tech form to tech after you register on site and we'll get you all set up.  

• Like 1

There are still a LOT of unsigned Speedwaivers for this event.  Everyone please click this link and process your speedwaivers now...

https://azsolo.speedwaiver.com/bqtyw

Also, please click this link, print out 1 or 2 copies of the AMP Waiver, sign and bring those with you Sat and\or Sun (you'll need one for each day).

https://dl.motorsportreg.com/d991e6c0-f0ff-4c66-84fe-6037b36617f5/

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2021 at 6:20 AM, Nokones said:

To my knowledge registration and tech is only being offered in the morning for the Saturday test and tune. Back to normal for Sunday. 

Edited by phxsteele

14 minutes ago, Slowsux said:

Speed waiver is not working for me. It never sends the link to my cell phone.  

First off, what is your name?  Maybe try logging in to motorsportsreg on your phone first before clicking the speedwaiver link.