2003 350Z STU

CRBWS6

2003 350Z 

Track Edition w/ Brembos, lightweight Rays wheels, extra lateral support in driver seat, and VLSD.  

Has most (if not all) of the factory options and is very comfortable and fun on the street.  I have enjoyed driving this car to work a day or two per week.  It is in extremely good condition with respect to maintenance and appearance and will require little to no immediate attention by the next owner.  I had the car fully repainted in 2013 and it's rarely been exposed to the sun outside of autox events. 

I have autocrossed this car for 9 years, with 5 of those years in the current STU trim:

• Koni 3011 double adjustable, shortened/threaded shocks custom built by ProParts USA (now local). 
  • ProParts USA custom pillowball mounts with spherical bearings
  • Hyperco 1100# F / 800# R 6" x 2.5" springs w/ helpers on rear
  • Hotchkis FSB (newer version)
  • Whiteline poly bushings throughout
  • Kinetix upper front control arms - modified for more camber (-2.6 F, -2 R)
  • 18x10 +21  XXR 552 wheels wrapped in 275/35/18 RE71R with about 40 runs (good tread left)
  • Hawk HPS pads and slotted front rotors
  • Pop Charger with Nismo intake tube
  • Nismo S-tune cat back exhaust
  • Dyno-tuned for +13HP, 17TQ with UpRev Osiris Tuner

For more details, it is posted on OfferUp (more willing to work out a deal with a fellow autox'r) or PM me if you are interested. 

IMG_8877 crop.PNG

Edited by CRBWS6
Updated classified link.