03/14/2021 event results

JBucki

Ok, gonna bombard you with some rookie questions. Is there a way I can find out my results from each run? I found the definition/formula for PAX but I  see a "Fast Time". Is that an average or a best? How do I know if I hit a cone and got a +1? During the event what is the best way to find out my recent run result without going up to the score table, I don't want to distract them from their duties. TIA, Tom N., '15 Z/28. AS.

33 minutes ago, aweZome28 said:

Ok, gonna bombard you with some rookie questions. Is there a way I can find out my results from each run? I found the definition/formula for PAX but I  see a "Fast Time". Is that an average or a best? How do I know if I hit a cone and got a +1? During the event what is the best way to find out my recent run result without going up to the score table, I don't want to distract them from their duties. TIA, Tom N., '15 Z/28. AS.

This live timing link should answer most of your questions.  A line through your time is a DNF, and a +1 is a cone that adds 2 seconds to your time.  Under the categories drop down you can sort by fast time, pax time or class.   

http://solo-timing-api.herokuapp.com/results/live

• Like 1

All requested class and category changes have been made. I also went ahead and corrected a few others that appeared to be incorrect based on the previous 2 events this season. Please reach out if I incorrectly moved any of you to the wrong category.