Noob Question about displaying numbers

Jagorific

Morning Everyone!

So this last even I got my annual tech submitted. In that check in the tech told me I could now make and display my numbers on my car and skip tech.

Anyone able to walk me through that? I am still kinda new to regular events and not even sure where to find "My Numbers". If I find that and the section in the rule book on displaying numbers I will get some made ASAP.

Thanks Everyone!

10 minutes ago, Jagorific said:

Morning Everyone!

So this last even I got my annual tech submitted. In that check in the tech told me I could now make and display my numbers on my car and skip tech.

Anyone able to walk me through that? I am still kinda new to regular events and not even sure where to find "My Numbers". If I find that and the section in the rule book on displaying numbers I will get some made ASAP.

Thanks Everyone!

you only need to put your car number on the upper part of your windshield with removable windshield chalk   remember your number will change from event to event so I would not recommend buying a bunch of vinyl numbers as we don’t offer having a permanent number for the car 

2 hours ago, Jagorific said:

Morning Everyone!

Thanks Everyone!

Unless you plan on running at national events, vinyl/magnetic numbers are not needed for the local stuff here.