April 10th event

Don S

2 hours ago, smeyers said:

Just showed up on MSR......with all of the recent changes in the Club, suspect they aren't quite on "automatic" yet.....😉

Looks like 8:00pm tonight MST.

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 10.05.38 AM.png

for clarity it has been on MSR for several weeks  - the link to the event is on the main page of the website - the webmaster is checking into why it is not appearing on the forum page 

B0F375F7-8B62-4271-98FE-A8F83A118C1B.png

26 minutes ago, smeyers said:

For what it’s worth, I get to MSR from a bookmark, and I had checked as recently as yesterday, and for me it did not show. All of the PCA stuff did, but nothing from AZSolo.

difference is AZPCA places their live open event registration on MSR months prior to the event   AZSolo places the live event on MSR shortly before the event. AZ solo places event basic info on MSR here:

https://azsolo.motorsportreg.com

guessing that is likely not your MSR bookmark? 

Nope. My bookmark is and has been for some time motosportsreg.com. Never had a problem finding AZSolo events before. 

You do realize the usual email reminder from MSR that Registration will be opening soon was not done?

Anyway, glad it’s here now, and it’s opening tonight.😎👍 Yea!😉

This was my bad, I made some changes to the way work assignments are registered and in the process the event got changed to private.  Once it was discovered it got changed back to public right away.  Sorry for any confusion.  

I'll get an event thread up shortly with all the details and links...  registration does open at 8 pm tonight.

Lance, I so appreciate all of the tweaks and improvements you’ve managed within the MSR framework, it is becoming a much more intuitive and useful tool.

Thanks for all of your efforts, and willingness to take on this challenge. You’re making a positive difference.👍😎 

The event should be showing on the website for everyone now.

The website uses a calendar plugin from MotorsportsReg which caches events up to 24 hours. The events (or lack of) must had gotten cached last while Lance was making updates to the event and it was marked private. We website admins have a way to forcibly clear the cache if/when this happens again.

3 hours ago, smeyers said:

Lance, I so appreciate all of the tweaks and improvements you’ve managed within the MSR framework, it is becoming a much more intuitive and useful tool.

Thanks for all of your efforts, and willingness to take on this challenge. You’re making a positive difference.👍😎 

Thanks Scott...Might want to hold that praise until after you try to register tonight though...  😄   

• Like 1

Had a buddy sign up at the same time as me in B group and he was put on the wait list as well, but in the attendee list it doesn't show nearly 30~ people signed up for B. Is this a site error, or does it just delay in updating the attendee list?

unknown.png

Edited by desertrat22225