May 2021 event - Marana!

Manfred

2 hours ago, JMWarren said:

I'm getting ready to head to Tucson/Marana shortly and only thing I have relative to registration is a receipt for paying my entry fee.  What am I missing and how do I get it?

You don't really need to bring anything registration wise with you, we have a copy on site that we check off when you get here.

Site details: https://www.azbrscca.org/autocross/marana.html

We will use the primary access gate (same one we've used for 99% of our events here).

This site is an active airport and there are strict rules to follow. If this is your first time here, or you don't remember because it's been awhile, please go to the above link and take a moment to understand the extra rules.

Hi All.

I am looking forward to racing tomorrow, but I appear to have listed my car in the wrong category, does it need to be changed? The latest rule book I had was a 2018 copy and it listed the saturn sky non turbo as BS but I just downloaded the latest SCCA rule book and the saturn sky non turbo is now CS.  

Results are posted: https://www.azbrscca.org/autocross/results.html

On 5/22/2021 at 2:39 PM, gpjlytham said:

Hi All.

I am looking forward to racing tomorrow, but I appear to have listed my car in the wrong category, does it need to be changed? The latest rule book I had was a 2018 copy and it listed the saturn sky non turbo as BS but I just downloaded the latest SCCA rule book and the saturn sky non turbo is now CS.  

Gareth, I moved you into CS Open.