AMP 4/10/2021 Video Thread

CMarkmann

43.407 in group B with BSP Mazdaspeed Miata on 225 BFG Rival S

I never really felt like I got the last corner leading into the finish offsets right. My exit was lacking regardless of my approach on entry. I never tried downshifting to 2nd, and I think that would have helped me get the car pointed on exit instead of riding the torque and riding the front end as boost and power rose with engine speed.

Edited by CMarkmann

Here was my fastest, a 44.9xx.  I also couldn't keep the rear under the car on the last two elements before the finish...too throttle happy.

Loved the course though and love my new TruTrac diff and 370 gear.  I think I finally got that part right, now just have to get used to it.  50 mph thru the slalom effortlessly, it's never been able to do that before...EVER...

Here is my fastest run at 45.420. I’m still working on getting the solostorm data overlay working. My tablet all of a sudden doesn’t like the gopro video format, even though it was fine last month. I’ll post the video with the overlay once I get it to work. 

It was a great season and can’t wait for the fall season to start. Still have the goodguys spring nationals this upcoming weekend to cap off the spring racing schedule. 

So, you may be asking yourself, what does it look like to be right there on a really good run just to through it away at the end? Well, glad you asked! Here is what it looks like side by side the top PAX of the day. The sound is from the right window.

• Like 3