Need Help Getting Some of My Cars Finished Up

fahrvergnugen

I have (9) cars with a new one coming soon.  I need to put the final touches on 5 of them and get them ready for sale and another (2) need engine or suspension swaps.

1949 Ford Tudor (new head gaskets and rings)

1965 Mustang (need to install new heater box and under dash A/C evaporator.

1970 VW Karmann Ghia (replace dash face)

1979 VW Scirocco (install engine/tranny, new fuel tank and finish out interior)  This one is an autocross setup

1979 VW Scirocco (swap stock suspension and brakes with the 1985 Scirocco)

1980 VW Pickup (Swap in high compression 1.8L engine for stock 1.6L)

1985 VW Scirocco (swap coil-over suspension and disc brakes with another 1979 Scirocco that I am keeping)

But, I'm scheduled for a lower back surgery in mid November and will not be able to do such things for another 1-2 months.   Looking for somebody to help out with these tasks. Preferably somebody with some experience in such tasks, but could use somebody willing to train as we go.  I'm guessing there may be a total of 5-6 days of work.  Luckily the weather is getting more reasonable, but I also have a 4-post lift in an air conditioned garage, so it won't be a horrible task.   Willing to pay up to $50/hour for a seasoned mechanic, and $15/hour for a trainee.

Send my a private message, or call 602-618-9637 and leave a message first.  With all the spam and robo calls I get lately, I typically do not answer numbers from people who are not in my contacts list.  I'll call you back.