Solo Spec Coupe Wheels Wanted for Sale or Trade

Mach5Mk5

Found that the Traklite MR131 wheels on my BRZ don't meet Solo Spec Coupe requirements as they're 17x7 and don't weigh quite enough, so I'm looking to trade them if possible or buy a cheaper used set a set of compliant wheels. Specs are 5x100 lug pattern, 17x8 size, 40mm offset and weighing at least 17 lb per wheel. Has a set of Falken RT660s already mounted that should have some life left, though they're an older set. The wheels I'm offering up for trade are the ones in the pics on the BRZ. They're in good condition with only a few small scrapes. If you've got a set to offer for sale or trade, let me know and I'll check them out. Once I find good replacements if these aren't traded for them, they'll be for sale then.

IMG_6063.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

Edited by Mach5Mk5

I'd actually like to run the car nationally at some point, though that's a ways off. The main problem is that the current wheels' offset and size limit the front camber. The ideal camber specs are at least -3 degrees from all the setups I've seen online, while the current setup maxes out at -2.7 for proper clearance of the front struts' spring perches.

• 2 weeks later...