Registration for Fall 2023 Event 4 opens soon

SSLance

Hello PASR members,

It's that time once again, registration for our last event of the 2023 Fall series opens this Wednesday at 8:00 pm MST.

http://msreg.com/PHXAZSolo2023Fall4

I've made a change that I'm hoping will help with the "race to get into the race" so to speak.  I've turned the Edit Function back on which will let you edit your registration after it has been entered.  This will allow you to go back in and make changes to your registrations such as Car, Class, PAX index add TOs, remove TOs and even Run Group changes if needed.  I believe it will also let you go in and edit your registration that may get waitlisted to change to another run group that still has spots available.  I want to try this for this event to see how it goes.  If it works out okay, we'll leave this feature in for good.  I will however turn off the edit function sometime during the week leading up to the event when I begin to make my final adjustments.

Other than that change this will be just a normal points event.  Any guests you plan to bring along will need to register for the event as a "Guest" on MSR as always once registration opens.  If their name does not show on the guest list, they will not be allowed onsite.

If you have any questions, please reach out.

Thanks,
Lance

• Thanks 1