I need parts installed on my Miata.....looking for a good home mechanic/racer.

cheesefries333

First of all I'm unsure where this should go on the forums (likely not here) but here it goes....

I purchased my high school Miata back, some of you may even recognize it as an E-stock car 10 years ago after I sold it to Pete Peterson. I was going to restore it but decided to turn it into a fun and fun weekend car instead. It needs performance parts installed (I have all the parts they are brand new and high end). I know I can find someone on here that's built their own Miata racecar and has the skill, time, and space/tools to help me get all this done, and of course get paid fairly to do so.  I need the following installed.....

-Coilovers (Xidas)
-Extended tie rods 
-Brake pads, rotors, stainless lines
-Clutch/flywheel/SS clutch line
-Mazdaspeed Motor mounts
-Steering rack spacers
-Aluminum racing radiator 
-Racing Exhaust
-Moroso catch can
-Rear sway bar
-ALL fluids flushed
-Chassis frame rails
-IRP Short Shifter (look it up!)
-Remove roll bar
-R-package lip installed

......and a few more misc. items

It will also need an alignment obviously and if someone has scales to corner balance that would be a huge plus but I can have it done elsewhere.  

If you would prefer to discuss please call me at 602.571.6410  

Martin Nadirsha

IMG_7555.jpg

I have helped several people on here update parts on their cars and have built my car pretty much from scratch, so I'm sure I could help.  I also have corner scales and the equipment to do alignments.  I'm just not sure what kind of time frame you are thinking nor how to decide what is "paid fairly" as I'm not a full fledged shop with a rate schedule or anything like that.  I'd be interested in talking options with you though.  I'm up in N. Peoria near 67th Ave and Happy Valley if that makes a difference. 

20181013_115750.jpg