Pristine 2003 Miata - 27k miles, hardtop, 6spd, ABS

Mark111R

Bought this car last year from the company I work for (Carvana). It came in as a trade and was destined for wholesale until I bought it. Before me, it was a one-owner car in the Seattle area since new. The original owner put 26,200 miles on it and I added ~1500 since then. I had the car transported to me via enclosed transport. When I got it, I changed all the fluids, spark plugs/wires/coils, and added stainless brake lines. The car also has a Cobalt intake that I added. I've been driving it to work almost every day I go to the office (hybrid schedule, so not daily). 

I also transferred the Racing Beat front sway bar I had from another NB to this car along with a Goodwin Racing muffler. The car currently is on new Supermiata Tecna coilovers with the Sport spring rates with the rear adjuster extenders set up to poke through the rear carpet for ease of use. New (<500 mile) 15x9 Konig Hexaform wheels and Kumho V730 200tw tires (225s). I also added a Guardian Design Corsa 330 steering wheel (a better-than-oem quality leather wheel that is 330mm diameter but compatible with the OEM airbag. I installed the Lotus seats from my Elise, but will be putting the OEM seats back in the car for sale (I don't want my OEM Lotus seats to go away while I still have my Lotus!) 

Asking $16k for AZSolo as-is (minus Lotus seats), somewhat negotiable as stock. Otherwise I plan to put the car back to stock and put it on Bring-a-Trailer or something. A red 27k mile 2004 recently sold for $16,550 (+5% buyer premium).

This car is absolutely mint. It might as well be a brand new 2003 Miata. 10/10 interior and exterior - and I mean that. I don't think I can even name any scratches to the paint. I did a single pass detail with my Rupes polisher and sealed it with a hybrid ceramic coating a month ago. Only the OEM wheels have some curb rash. OEM black top is perfect, hardtop is really good other than minor chips along the edges. AC blows cold, heat is hot, OEM bose stereo with CD player works perfectly. I currently use a 12v bluetooth to FM transmitter for audio and it works perfectly. I did this to maintain the OEM system out of respect of how clean the car is. 

All stock parts included. Two keys (one set completely unused since new - plastic has no wear.) All pictures here, more if you want - just ask.

I love the car, but we already own 5 vehicles with potentially a 6th very soon. 3 are two-seaters (the Elise, STR ND, and this NB). Unfortunately it's the NB that has to make room. 

USMlkAP.jpeg

DYRu6zY.jpeg

XaCpmgW.jpeg

At6vhbB.jpeg

shock adjuster in the trunk below

igjnQzE.jpeg

TqtD8RP.jpeg

gZ0F0ZI.jpeg

NeLP1WN.jpeg

bkeHey7.jpeg

wNZymn1.jpeg

Edited by Mark111R